CU Global MBA, MSITM, MSCS, MML
* Complete every question. Required fields are marked with *.
* Use the tab key or mouse to move through the fields.
* The form will automatically save when you move on to another tab by pressing the Next button.
* A on the sidebar indicates that all required information has been completed for that page.
* Once you submit your application, you will no longer have access to it.* Please submit a ticket through https://issrs.campbellsville.edu if you are experiencing any issues with the application.
Are you a citizen of the United States
Date of Birth:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
When would you like to begin your studies?
Country of Citizenship:
City of Birth:
Do you have a current VISA?
VISA Expiration Date:
Please enter your previous education information
Name of Institution:
Please upload the required documents:
Bachelors Degree Transcript:
Master's Degree Transcript:
Passport/Government Issued ID:
Reference Letter 1:
Reference Letter 2:
Reference Letter 3:
Statement of Purpose:
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Verify your application is complete
Each tab on the left side of the screen should have a next to it to indicate you have supplied all the required information. You will not be able to submit your application unless EVERY tab has a . You can go back to the page now and complete the required information, or log back in later and retrieve the application using the email and password you created when you started.
Certify your statements
I hereby certify that the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I hereby submit this application for admission to Campbellsville University subject to the policies and procedures of the university.
By checking the box, you are granting full permission to Campbellsville University staff to request, purchase and acquire official transcripts on your behalf when possible. This service is provided to ensure timeliness and integrity in the transcript acquisition process. If, at any time, you wish to revoke this permission, please notify the Campbellsville University enrollment office.