MIDTERM GRADES - If you are looking for your midterm grades, click on the "Students - Academic" tab on the left side of this page.  Once that page comes up, midterm grades will be posted under "Grade Report".   "WIP" stands for "Work In Progress".

APPLY TO GRADUATE if you have earned at least 70 hours towards a bachelors degree or 35 hours for an associates degree.
WIP = Work in Progress