In this page you will find out how to login to your email for the first time.
1) To find out what your student email account is login to
with your ID number and password.
2) Click on the Students Tab.
3) Click on Student Email Account Information to find a link.
4) After clicking on Student Account Information you will have to click on Generate Student Email.
5) Once the report is generated follow the instructions to click on Student email account information.
6) In this page you will see your ID number, Name, email address, and your initial password.
You can access your email by going to Outlook.
7) Got a blank page? Contact Campbellsville University IT Help Desk (270)789-5012.
If you are having trouble finding your email account contact IT at (270)789-5012.
1) To login to your student email go to www.outlook.com/students.campbellsville.edu
Log in using your email and password. Make sure the email ends with @students.campbellsville.edu
2) If this is the first time you login you will be prompted to change your password.
3) If you have not set up the 2-way authentication you will be prompted to do so
In order to set it up just click on Set it up now.
4) You will be redirected to another page where you will be asked to set up a phone number or an email
Click on set it up now and just follow the instructions onscreen.
5) After you are done setting up the 2-way authentication just click finish and you will redirected to your inbox.