In this page you will learn how to connect your devices to WiFi.
1) Find Wi-Fi settings on your phone or tablet. In this example we are using an iPhone.
2) Find TigerWifi and click on it.
3) After a few seconds of clicking on TigerWifi this page will pop up. No page popped up?
1) Make sure TigerWifi is selected.
2) Go to your preferred browser.
3) On the address bar type in https://nac.campbellsville.edu.
4) Once you type the address in click go.
5) The registration page will show up. Go to Step 4 on Connecting to TigerWifi section and follow the steps to get connected.