Set Up Email on Android Phones
Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Exchange.
Type your full email address, for example
If you are a student type in your @students.campbellsville.edu email.
If you are an employee type in your @campbellsville.edu email.
- If you only want your email account to sync to your phone, tap Next and follow the rest of the prompts.
- However, if you want other sync options, such as syncing your calendar and contacts as well, select Manual setup and follow the steps below.
- On the type of account page, select Exchange > Next.
- Type your password and select Next.
On the "Incoming Server" settings page set the following:
Make sure your full email address appears.
Use the password that you use to access your account.
Make sure outlook.office365.com appears.
Use 443 or 993.
Select SSL/TLS or make sure the Use secure connection (SSL) check box is checked, then tap Next.
- On Account options, change or accept the default sync settings, and then select Next.
- Name your account if you want and then select Next.